plus it has uvi-uvi root in it that relaxes,soothes their bladder. That way you don't have to do the prozac route. Hope you try it and it works. It worked for me. It's about $8.99 a bottles for 60. I give her 2 a day. So, it lasts a month.
Please note, this was only tried after all tests including x-rays from vet came back negative.

From: Nina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@vlists.net
Subject: Re: UTI's
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 13:55:50 -0800

Oh, I like the sound of that! Here's something that won't do any harm, I'm copying this one into my save folder! Thanks Sue!
Nina

My felv+ was getting a lot of UTI's. We tried many things from the doc., some helped temporarily, some didn't help at all. Then, I tried No-Fus. You can get it in almost any pet store or online. It's a cranberry,etc. supplement, and it's a maintenance thing. She hasn't had a UTI since.