Thanks, I will try that on Amber also. ;-))
Cherie
Sue Feldbusch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
My felv+ was getting a lot of UTI's. We tried many things from the doc.,
some helped temporarily, some didn't help at all. Then, I tried No-Fus. You
can get it in almost any pet store or online. It's a cranberry,etc.
supplement, and it's a maintenance thing. She hasn't had a UTI since.