My first inclination is to, yes, give Lucy the remaining dose. I'd definitely discuss all this with your vets. Sally and I were talking about the possibilities of using the VO to aid kitties that have the chance of clearing FeLV from their systems. Perhaps an indicator of this would be a cat that tests positive on the ELISA, but negative on an IFA test? I just don't know. It would be very helpful to speak with someone who is involved with research using VO. When I tried to contact Virbac directly for answers to some of my questions, I was not so politely dismissed. Maybe I could contact the vet in Canada that helped open up that country for VO use. I'll write to her and ask her if she can put us in touch with someone involved in its use.
Nina

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I have 3 other positive kitties. Lucy is the only one symptomatic right now, with her UTI. Should I put her on the lower dose? Michelle