Hi All....

     If anybody has room for this beautiful girl, please contact Dale Thompson below.  I do have a picture of Merry if anyone wants to see her.  Permission to crosspost wherever.

     Thank you.

Hey Brenda,

I was just wondering if you could do me a favor and post
this girl, Merry, on your Feline Leukemia message
board/group.  Merry is a 1-2 yr old Lynx point Himalayan
female that is Feline Leukemia positive.  Word got out about
the placement of Lovey, and now I have people emailing me
asking me to pass the word along about other FELV+ kitties.
She is beautiful though!   I'm attaching a picture to this
email.  She's located in the Atlanta, GA area and she had
two FELV+ kittens that they have already found wonderful
homes for, but now little Merry is left.  They say Merry is
VERY sweet!!  If you could post her, that would be great!
The contact info for her is:

Dale Thompson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks Brenda, I appreciate all your help.
jenny
--

     Brenda.....

     http://www.whiskersandwicks.com
     http://www.cheqnet.net/~bksmith

"The only risk you ever run in befriending a cat is enriching yourself." - Colette

Don't Take Your Organs To Heaven.  Heaven Knows We Need Them Here.