Tonya.....

    Yes, that's the one.  He's a seal point Himalayan and is a beautiful boy and very loving, so I named him Lovey. :)

    The only problem with getting all of these 'need a home' emails is that I want them all. :)

    Jenny is a delight.  It's been so nice working with her to adopt Lovey.

--

     Brenda.....

     http://www.whiskersandwicks.com
     http://www.cheqnet.net/~bksmith

"The only risk you ever run in befriending a cat is enriching yourself." - Colette

Don't Take Your Organs To Heaven.  Heaven Knows We Need Them Here.

catatonya wrote:
Hey Brenda!

That's the cat I posted about a few weeks ago!  Congratulations!

FYI to anyone interested, Jennifer now has another positive.  It is a white female, persian.