Del....

    Thank you so much.  You be careful though - you will fall in love with him.  I just heard about how loving and wonderful he was from Jenny and then she sent me three gorgeous pictures and I was in love. lol  I told my 34 year old daughter about Lovey back when he was first found and she saw his pictures right after I did and had a fit also.  She said, "oh mom, you've got to adopt him.  He's precious." :)

    How far can you drive because right now we have no one after you if it is the 18th-19th weekend because Barb who first offered is not available that weekend.

    I did email Peggy Dial about 1/2 hour ago so will let everybody know what she says.

    Thank you again, Del. :)

--

     Brenda.....

     http://www.whiskersandwicks.com
     http://www.cheqnet.net/~bksmith

"The only risk you ever run in befriending a cat is enriching yourself." - Colette

Don't Take Your Organs To Heaven.  Heaven Knows We Need Them Here.

Del Daniels wrote:
Oh, yes I can overnight Lovey.

Del