Barb.....

    Thanks so much for the offer.  I'm not quite sure what you meant though.  You mean you would take him with you on Saturday morning on the way to your mother's home?  If so, where is that?  How far north could you get?

    I have to go to Minneapolis next Tuesday for an Angiogram on Wednesday morning related to being a heart transplant patient.  I am not supposed to lift anything over 10 lbs. or drive a car for two weeks.  Since most of my cats are over 10 lbs. :), I usually can't resist after a day or two.:)  Anyway, if wherever you can get in Wisconsin isn't too awfully far, then I think if my daughter drove and I just rode along we could pick up Lovey from you.

    I'm also cc'ing Peggy.  She hasn't even agreed to help yet, so I hope we don't scare her off. :)

    I guess we will have to see if Tonya could leave Friday instead of Saturday, but I know she works so not sure.  But, Reghan of the Athens Humane Society (the rescuer of Lovey) said she would drive 5-6 hours one way.   She offered for this weekend though so would have to check with her for next weekend.   In fact, I will cc this to Reghan also.

    Thank you again, Barb.

--

     Brenda.....

     http://www.whiskersandwicks.com
     http://www.cheqnet.net/~bksmith

"The only risk you ever run in befriending a cat is enriching yourself." - Colette

Don't Take Your Organs To Heaven.  Heaven Knows We Need Them Here.

Barb Moermond wrote:
I'm not planning on leaving until Saturday morning, so depending on when kitty could get to Madison, or say..... Janesville - I can then take her north - my usual route is up 39. I'm cc:ing this to Peggy Dial.

Peggy,
This is from Atlanta to extreme northern Wisconsin and we've got some of the legs worked out and an overnight in southern Illinois covered.
"My cat the clown: paying no mind to whom he should impress. Merely living his life, doing what pleases him, and making me smile."
- Anonymous