On 23-12-2020 04:03 pm, Nicolas George wrote:
Gyan Doshi (12020-12-23):
It's    void av_dump_format(...)

Seems too trivial to change it , or add + initialize yet another global
variable just for this.
Exactly. Dumping the output is a global affair, it can warrant a global
variable. Something like this:

     of->header_written = 1;

     av_dump_format(of->ctx, file_index, of->ctx->url, 1);
+   output_dumped++;

+   if (output_dumped >= nb_output_files) {
+   }

That way, the initial stat is printed as early as possible, but will not
mangle the dump. And if the dump is very late, it is acceptable to have
the 500ms timeout too:

+   if (output_dumped >= nb_output_files || blah >= 500000) {

Ok. Will work on this.

But I still think I should post an immediate fix that handles it for 90% of cases.

Thanks,
Gyan