On 31/05/2024 20:29, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote:
Le perjantaina 31. toukokuuta 2024, 21.23.43 EEST Lynne via ffmpeg-devel a
écrit :
Please don't randomize the length in tests. Pick a few lengths to check
all corner cases.
Checkasm tests should be deterministic in how long it takes to run them
between invocations.

I agree, but that problem was introduced by
a1c6f4b653b6fca51eea40f12a22ab1cb045751d, and I have no pretense to fix it in
this patch.

Frankly, this test has outlived its usefulness for my purposes and I have had
enough rebasing it again and again and again and again and again due to mostly
external problems. As far as I am concerned, this is now dropped.

Are you going to submit a new test, or?