Le 25 juillet 2024 10:54:15 GMT+03:00, "Ronald S. Bultje" <rsbul...@gmail.com>
a écrit :
>Hi,
>
>On Wed, Jul 24, 2024 at 8:41 PM Rémi Denis-Courmont <r...@remlab.net> wrote:
>
>> but then again, he de facto excluded himself by making a hostile fork.
>>

>Forking is very much a part of the opensource spirit, and hostile is very
>subjective. Such a precedent would be abused over and over.

Hostility is subjective but the rest is just a constatation. A constatation
can't establish a precedent, and thus no precedent that can be abused. The
point is, whether he gets suspended or not, he would most likely not be
contributing code here either way.

I don't appreciate people putting words in my mouth especially CC members. I
never stated that anyone should be excluded for making a fork.

And in any case, I don't think that being one of the top historical contributor
excuses comparing other people with Nazis.