On Thu, 21 Mar 2019, at 12:29, Maksym Veremeyenko wrote:
> >> when do you plan to remove nVidia and BlackmagicDesign parts that is
> >> /closed source and userland/ ?
> >
> > 0) addressing me directly like that is unfair, and unjust;
>
> i just extrapolated your main statement *The work was removed because

So extrapolation. So basically, you put words in my mouth that I did not say.
Just to smear at me. Very nice and fair.

> > notably when NDI was not removed by me.
>
> you supported it

And I explained why. Many times.
With legal arguments; not with "you do that because you don't like this
company" or "you do that because you don't like me".

> [...]
> > 3b)
> > Decklink headers are open source, but are normally distributed in a package
> > that is not open-source.
> > Whether the license of the headers is stronger than the package license is
> > not clear. It is also not clear if someone who agreed to the package
> > license can redistribute those headers to the other people?
>
> GPL code that runtime load close-source proprietary library...

Please start reading the arguments instead of twisting them and start reading
the GPL.
I suggest the end of paragraph 3, about the exception for libraries.

NDI is not addressing system libraries and drivers. The exception does not hold
for them.

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf -  President
+33 672 704 734