On 2019-05-10 08:12, Lauri Kasanen wrote:
On Fri, 10 May 2019 08:07:45 -0700
Philip Langdale <phil...@overt.org> wrote:

On Fri, 10 May 2019 09:35:40 +0300
Lauri Kasanen <c...@gmx.com> wrote:

> I'm having trouble making out what formats exactly isSemiPlanarYUV()
> matches. Are you sure it's an equivalent check?

Well, the check's been in there for quite a while; that's not new.

(isPlanarYUV(pix_fmt) && desc->comp[1].plane == desc->comp[2].plane);

So, any planar yuv format where component 1 and component 2 are on the
same plane. Except for semi planar formats, you expect either all
components on the same plane (packed, so not planar) or every component
on a separate plain (normal planar).

Yes, I understand that. I mean: can you list all formats that function
matches?

For formats that swscale understands:

NV12, NV21
P010(BE|LE)
P016(BE|LE)

and now NV24, NV42.

There are also NV16 and NV20(BE|LE) formats which are not supported by
swscale.

--phil