Am 20.03.2015 um 16:21 schrieb tim nicholson:
On 20/03/15 09:19, tim nicholson wrote:
On 19/03/15 15:48, Christoph Gerstbauer wrote:
Shame, don't understand the qmax issue. but if you look at:-

tests/lavf_regression.sh line 90

you will see an IMX30 example which uses -qmax 12 and my other other
parameters. However not sure what difference closed/open gop makes on I
frame only, but being purist I can see how you might want to set closed
gop! S356m makes no reference to it that I can see.

Looks like we might need a patch for what you want.

In fact, the most important metadata flag is the

display y offset = 32 (high priority for patching, if possible)

Having a quick scan through mxfenc.c it looks like that UL is missing,
as are some others. I have tracked them down in RP210 but am struggling
with the local_tag values at the moment.

It should be relatively straightformward to add in the relevant tag though.

Attached is a quick hack that worked for me. Do you want to give it a  spin?

Hello Tim, thank you!

I have to wait for next week when I am in the office because I am not able to apply this patch (I have no expierience in doing that ;). A collegue of mine is able to compile. . I am just working with ffmpeg .exe files.

Best Regards
Christoph