that below is the perfect example how shitty your mailing style is
nobody is any longer able to guess who said what in what context

Am 04.02.2016 um 13:24 schrieb Roman:
No.  I expect you to use the "features" of the "client" you use.
Clicking on the ellipsis in the box (those three dots in a grey
rectangle) with the tooltip "Show trimmed content" you will suddenly see
everything you are quoting.  You can then cut it up from there.

Here is what is happened, when i Cut/Paste things from there, as I did
before... When I send the mail, I see quoted text in another color (violet
or smth), but I'm not sure you guys see it as quoted :)

On 2016-02-04 12:44, Roman wrote:
OMFG!  Let me log into the web interface and show you how it is done.

So you just offer me to insert ">" symbol before every line I quote or
just
copy the whole e-mail I'm answering to?

In the proper HTML interface the quick reply box (as shown in 1.png)
will top post.  As you discovered you can use a greater than sign to
quote any random text.

If you click the "More Reply Options" button you will get what looks
like a proper mail interface (as shown in 2.png).

Moving on to the rubbish javascript interface you will also get a quick
reply box (3.png)