>> mpeg2 ts supports metadata and private data.
>
>Please provide a sample containing the metadata you need.

flv demuxer/muxer can decode/encode metadata in data stream. Does mpegts
demuxer/muxer have the same function?
Mpeg2 ts standard provides several methods to transport metadata. Is there some
apporpriate way to transport some metadata at some fixed interval?

>> How to send some metadata in mpeg2 ts periodically at some fixed interval
>> via ffmpeg?
>
>I believe this is (always) done automatically. Since you did not provide the
>command line you tested together with the complete, uncut console output I
>cannot guess why it does not work for you.
>
>Or are you searching for the option pat_period?

I have read the source code of mpegts demuxer/muxer in ffmpeg, which doesn't
support decoding/encoding self-defined metadata.