On 1/26/2021 12:50 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:

Am 26.01.21 um 21:47 schrieb MADOVSKY:

On 1/26/2021 12:29 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:

Am 26.01.21 um 21:27 schrieb MADOVSKY:

On 1/26/2021 12:21 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:

Am 26.01.21 um 21:17 schrieb MADOVSKY:

Am 26.01.21 um 21:07 schrieb MADOVSKY:
You know what Mr Harald?
GFY

still on WinXP - breaking news: we have 2021 now
what's the purpose of your  harassment? I love XP and it's not your FFFFF problem

it's everyones problem running public infrastructure when fucking idiots running insecure systems connected to the internet

guess who is part of DDOS attacks

you have IT technically the same attitude as the idiots refusig masks, distance and vaccinations thinking it's not their problem
are you happy to insult people? is it ffmpeg user here or fucking moron like you harassing people without any valid speech? did you catch the covid19? do you need help? psychiatric hospital are empty for now.

i am responsible for public servers
dumb fucks like you are responsible for such stats
go and fuck yourself with your loved WinXP in 2021

28M   28M   0  51.1  51.1  0   ACCEPT
27M   27M   0  48.9  48.9  0   DENY
23M   23M   0  42.9  42.9  0   DENY SCAN

Really? so easy to insult people behind a screen

i have no problem to tell you the same face-to-face

Take the red pill dude and go to bed

some work to do - sysadmins are night people

tomorrow you will see a different reality moron

you still will be a security risk running on two legs tomorrow
for now the security risk is your disrespectful behavior on this mailing list, insulting and harassing, bullying every one. but if you really need to talk face to face with me, go ahead, let's fight. For sure I would be happy to give you a lesson of life.