On 2024-06-18 08:16, Greg Oliver wrote:

On Tue, Jun 18, 2024 at 9:45 AM Mark Filipak<markfilipak.i...@gmail.com>
wrote:

…There needs to be a triage facility between ffmpeg-user and trac in which
ideas are discussed,
problems are thought out, and good problem statements are formulated. The
triage needs to be led by
senior users (volunteers) who have been around here a while.
Mark,

You should join this list and send these inquiries there..

Wow, Greg, you have more confidence in the welcoming atmosphere and patience with mentoring on the ffmpeg-devel list than I do. When I followed that list, I did not see that attitude often. Maybe it has changed recently.