Would it be possible to post a simple explanation of this fascinating
sounding jacket?

Thanks

Robin Murphy, in the Northwoods of Wisconsin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.InTheNorthwoods.eboard.com

> As I am just finishing up my THIRD tomten jacket, I am
> glad to hear that they last so long.  I know I was
> delighted by how easily the sizes would adjust
> themselves when the sweaters were damp, so I already
> had a vague idea that if they started looking a little
> small, I'd just wet them and strrrrrretch!

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail