Thank you for the description, Gail.  I have seen this mentioned for some
time, but never knew what it was.  It does sound like something I will have
to try.

Robin Murphy, in the Northwoods of Wisconsin, where it is opening morning of
deer season.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.InTheNorthwoods.eboard.com

> The pin drafting machine aligns the fibers in a parallel manor, similar to
> combed top. It is not however combed top as the shorter fibers have not
been
> pulled out. It draws out really nice and comes close to a worsted yarn.
Most
> refer to it as a "semi-worsted".

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail