I'm hoping to keep my feet warm this winter by making boot liners and socks.
I thought I'd make the liners following directions for booties in an old
SpinOff - I don't remember which issue right now, and if I start looking, I
won' get anything done. ;-D

Which would be a better blend for the liners: wool/mohair, or wool/angora?

I also want to knit some socks, and would like that same question answered
for socks.  Or, is there a better blend?

Robin Murphy, in the Northwoods of Wisconsin, wishing all the leaves would
come down, so I can clean up the yard.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.InTheNorthwoods.eboard.com where my rugs are

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail