Oops, I forgot to mention that the liners would be felt.  I'm looking for
the blend that would keep my feet warm, I'm not too concerned about wear at
this point.  I believe I have heard that both mohair and angora will felt -
correct?

With the rain and snow and sleet we've had today, I'm really thinking about
warm winter wear.

Thanks

Robin Murphy, in the Northwoods of Wisconsin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.InTheNorthwoods.eboard.com

> I'm hoping to keep my feet warm this winter by making boot liners and
socks.
> I thought I'd make the liners following directions for booties in an old
> SpinOff - I don't remember which issue right now, and if I start looking,
> won' get anything done. ;-D
>
> Which would be a better blend for the liners: wool/mohair, or wool/angora?

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail