>Holly said:
>>   My old barn mittens are to the
>>  point where I have to mend them every time I use them--first time I've
>>  really worn something out :)
Holly,
I never thought about wearing mittens to the barn. How come you do? Don't
they get kinda soggy or dirty - as opposed to leather gloves? I might want
to make some.I see there are quite a few mitten patterns in "Home Spun Hand
Knit".Can anyone suggest which one of those patterns would be good for the
beginning mitten knitter? Thanks Jennie Watkins Port Ludlow Wa.

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail