Progressive News & Views (since 1982)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2006 20:44:35 -0500 (EST)
From: Ecartis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: fightback: [EMAIL PROTECTED] post needs approval

This message was received for a list you are a moderator on, and
was marked for moderation due to the following reason:
Post to moderated list.

To approve this message and have it go out on the list, forward this to
fightback-repost@(No value set)

If you wish to decline the post, change the 'apppost' below to 'delpost'.
If you wish to edit the post, change it to 'modpost' and edit the message
as needed - not all mail programs will work with modpost.

DO NOT DELETE THE FOLLOWING LINE.  Ecartis needs it.
// apppost 43E55883:17448.1:svtugonpx

>From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Sat Feb  4 20:44:35 2006
   s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;

h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding;

b=m6QBvaVpHAyvL/GBoODhI6O2f3UAqzqiJGVo2UMTURaHyOdlkD2yVOHwyOH45UdHmT1rkX5zvgDt01TnVGjhwPKrh+fJnZHi3e9YGFw+06brvTK/XrLvfjOCBtjd+NmreHvtgosV+WtMAW+nRh/qDSWQSQVbNg+GoQmJ1wK1/wQ=
  ;