Rob writes ...

shAF wrote:
> How do you designate "raw" with Vuescan?  My most recent trials
>with v.6.0 and v.6.1 insist I choose a color space(?)  I haven't yet
>figured out how to defeat it(?)

Select the "output raw scan" option in the output tab.
Even if "adobe RGB" or "PhotoCD" is selected, it only
affect the crop file NOT the raw data. The raw data
file will be bigger than the crop, especially if
RGBI is selected on the Nikon LS30/LS2000.

    Thanx ... but it sure is ugly!! ...*smile*...

    But, you know ... I open it (a Kodak Q60) into PhotoproRGB and do
a p-to-p with either of the Nikon LUTs ... NKLS2000LS30_P.icm or
NKLS2000LS30_P_SDC.icm ..., and it looks damn good!!! ... ^but^ I am
ending up with too much blue, and too little green in the neutral
areas ... the gray border and the grayscale.  I'll continue to play
with it.

thanx again ... shAf  :o)