From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2000 4:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Scanner Testing and more (long)

> I know Polaroid is usually
> conservative in their specs,

Well, then why do they claim the SprintScan 4000 is a SCSI II
device, when it is only a SCSI I device?  The SCSI chip that
they use is only capable of anynchronous transfers, and SCSI
II requires synchronous transfers.  SCSI II uses the high density
D connector, and the SS4k uses the old Centronics style SCSI
I connector.

I have reported this 'mistake' to them a number of times, and
they seem not to care.

-----