Hi,
Could you please tell me your best tips (according to scan quality) of the
slide and negative films. What do you think what is better
in the fast range (400) slide film or negative ?
For taking pictures of my kids the Velvia and Provia100 are too slow. I am
using Provia 400F and Ektachrome Elite Chrome 400, I was reading that both are
very grainy but I can't find the big differences between Provia 100 and 400
(slide projector). Kodak in my opinion has warmer colors than Provia.
I am interested in your opinions in this matter.
Thanks

Tomasz