HI, Bob!

The only rub there is that I'd have to buy a bunch of new cameras!  I like
my Kievs and my Minolta Maxxum 9000 (and Mamiya ZE-Xs too!)

My wife has been remarkably understanding about my photographic purchases,
even the Scan Multi II , but I want to stay married  ;-).

Thanx for the suggestion, however!!

Guy Clark