Austin Franklin wrote:

> This is absolutely correct.  You can send the printer driver any resolution
> you want, and it has to interpolate the data into halftone screens anyway.
>  If you do leave the box checked, and resize, you will then be double
> interpolating the data...once in PS and once in the printer driver.  I
> would suggest not doing that, as it will, in almost all cases, degrade your
> image.

Just to prevent reinventing the wheel, is this based upon personal
experience?  My assumption would be different (since Photoshop does a
wonderful resampling job, and many printer spoolers do not), but if you
have already tested this, I'll take your work on it.  If not, I might
test the premise.

Art