I have some stunning red leaves I've printed off on my 2000P. However, I
have learned not to be shy about pushing the saturation when I'm scanning
with the SS4000. I just push until it looks like I remember it and I do not
seem to be losing detail in the final print. In fact, compared to the
controls in the HP PhotoSmart software, the controls in Polaroid Insight
software are very insensitive, and I am amazed how I can radically push
things around (saturation, contrast, lightness, etc.) without losing quality
on the final output. And as you say, flesh tones are amazing on this
printer.

Frank Paris
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Julie, female Galah (3 1/2 years and going strong at the moment)
Little Birdie, male Splendid Parakeet (13 years)
Snowflake, male cockatiel (12 years)