----- Original Message -----
From: Dana Trout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2000 11:46 AM
Subject: filmscanners: Binuscan for SS4000

Hello Dana.
How do you get  48 bit scans out of the SS4000. I am under the impression
that only 36 bit scans are available using the supplied soft ware--Pola
Color.  I have  the Binuscan for SS4000 but it is a hands off process. To do
any tweaking  is to much of an involved process for me to piddle with.

                                                        John Horton