Edwin wrote:
>Offer valid in the U.S.and Canada now through 12/31/00.

I wonder why so many US software companies limit their offers geographically?
 Granted a large part of their market may be in north America, but don't
they realise that by giving the rest of the world a slap in the face, they're
not helping their export sales?  Don't they want to sell via the net?

Obscanning: If I can just convince JASC to implement colour spaces other
than sRGB, I won't need to bow to the Adobe god.  How is this related to
scanning?  Tried doing any meaningful scanning without Photoshop, Paintshop
Pro or some similar tool?

Rob
(who obviously needs a better paid job so he'll quit whining about software
prices and exchange rates... maybe work in the USA?)

Rob Geraghty [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://wordweb.com