Felipe wrote:

>Once I wrote asking for fast and high-quality print methos and someone
>advided me to see Noritsu Digital Minilabs.
>Well, I bought one QSS-2701 station from Japan. In fact, it was the second
>of its kind in Latin America :)

I don't know if it was me, but I usually get my files printed locally on a
QSS station, and the results are excellent IMHO. Impossible to distinguish
from a conventional print from a negative.

>I can produce up to 1,250 4"x6" (10x15cm) per hour with outstanding
>quality (silver-halide technology).

I have a 30x45cm picture I got digitally printed. The print is now hanging
in the wall in front of me. It required some interpolation but, so far,
everybody likes that print when they come to my office :-) 20x30cm prints
(no interpolation recquired when printing at 300dpi through the Noritsu
which is also capable of printing at 500dpi if memory serves) are gorgeous
(not that all my pictures are worth printing <g>).

>Well all this annoying introduction is to say that I am looking for high
>capacity-high quality film scanners to uncut 35mm strips.
>I would like to know if there is anything other than Pakon, which so far
>is the only thing I found.

Perhaps you should have a look at the recently introduced Kodak RFS3600
film scanner. There has been a bit of debate on this scanner lately but I
did not follow it so I cannot comment.

Best regards from Spain,

Santiago