on 11/30/00 5:13 AM, Mark Ligtenberg at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> [...]
I get the same result with this spurgeonstudio.com link as I did with Pete's
Photoscientia test.  It provides more precision, however.  It comes out 1.9,
which is right in the middle of the 1.8 - 2.0 range I got using Pete's test.
My monitor, as I said before, is an NEC XV15, and I might add that it is
about 5 years old.  It has not been in use professionally, but probably used
an average of about 1 or 2 hours per day, so for you pros it is about a year
old I suppose.

--Berry