From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2000 3:09 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: filmscanners: opinions kodak rfs 3600 scanner Vs Minolta dual
II

Wondering if we have any users of the new kodak rfs 3600. I had asked a few
weeks ago. Hopefully there are more in the pipeline by now. Looking for
opinions and or reviews. Have been holding back buying a scanner. The specs
look great for the money. But i'm leery about buying it without feedback
from
people who have actually used it. My second choice is the Minolta dimage
scan
dual II. Will be using it primaraly for negatives tri x b&w and misc color
negs. These are all hand held shots. Wondering how critical the resolution
difference between the two would be for larger prints. Any advice would be
most appreciated.
 Dave Small