-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Stan Schwartz
Sent: Saturday, January 13, 2001 9:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: filmscanners: SS4000 and Insight/Vuescan software ?

When I use the SS4000 with the Insight software and I use the Adobe1998
setting in Insight, Photoshop still asks me if I want to convert the image
to Adobe 1998. When I use VueScan with Adobe1998 selected, I don't get the
"ask when color profile mismatch" box when opening the image in Photoshop.

A second question is: is there a VueScan plugin for Photoshop so that it
will appear on the File/Import scanner menu?

Stan Schwartz

http://home.swbell.net/snsok