Hi,
I am just wondering which of the new scanners (IV or 4000) is a best buy (hobby
purpose).
Of course 4000 is superior but the specification of IV seems to be better than
LS2000 which is a decent scanner.
I am interested in your opinion what is a better solution ?
- buying IV and keeping 1000USD for a new full frame digital body (assuming
that it will be available at
  reasonable price 3000~4000USD? within 1-2 years)
- buying 4000 and switch to digital body after 2.5~3 years
I know that nobody knows the perfect answer, just I am curious about your
opinions, advices

Regards

Tomasz