Larry,
         Thanks for the reply about the GeForce2 MX graphics card. Hope it wasn't too
hard tearing yourself away from the new computer to make it ;-).

There's no doubt that the Matrox G450 is a good card, Tom's Hardware site particularly
mentions the "excellent 2D performance and razor sharp signal quality". It would be
hard to go past that, but the GeForce MX looks to have a spec. that should be fine for
PS work, as far as I can see, and they are available on the local market at a
reasonable price. All the discussion on the List of late has got me thinking that
maybe the setup of monitor and card here could benefit from an upgrade.

Some of the GeForce MX cards can drive two monitors I see. Are there restrictions on
the way these cards can do this compared with the G450, do you know?

Colin Maddock