Laurie Solomon wrote:

> Hence, given the purpose that you would be using the inkjet print for,
> archival quality is not a major significant factor as long as the damn thing
> does not turn orange within a month or two; moreover, since there are few
> other features other than a whiter base that you could obtain from using
> Premium Glossy Photo Paper over the Epson Photo Paper when used with the
> 1200, I do not think the Premium Glossy Photo Paper (EPGPP) would be of any
> benefit to you.

One potential negative in this equation, at least in earlier
manifestations of this paper, I found that the surface would "fracture"
if the paper was flexed in a tight circular curve, looking a bit like
the "crazing" or cracking of the glaze of an old teacup. (Something you
Brits can certainly relate to.) ;-)

Art