Hi friends.
Recently I was given the IT8 35mm slide to try out my IV ED calibration, but
I have no calibration software to handle IT8 pattern.
I was able to download some free calibration software, but it turned to be
one based on their own
calibration transparency which must be purchased separately.
Can anybody recommend the software for download working with regular IT8
slide ?
I wouldn't mind to pay a reasonable amount for a quality one which would be
able to generate precise profile based on ordinary Kodak's Q-60 IT8 35mm
slide.

Regards,
Alex Z