Thomas Schaller wrote:

> Well, Dennis, I'm glad you like the new feature, but the fact is that
> on the Mac Eudora Light does NOT have the Reply All command - so what
> we have to do is hit Reply and then paste the Finale list e-mail
> address in there - quite a nuissance, wouldn't you agree (purely from
> a Mac standpoint, of course).

   Another change happened at the same time: the unsubscribe info which used to
appear at the end of each message is no longer there. This too seems to me a step
in the wrong direction: we may again see numbers of "subscribe" or "unsubscribe"
messages posted uselessly to  the list...
 My 2c this AM.   Ch.S.