At 03:16 PM 4/16/02, you wrote:

>I don't have a "Reply All" button on my menu.  (MacEudora)  This change is
>a big step backward for what is supposed to be a group forum.  Please
>change it back!  I do not want to have to go through an address change
>every time I reply to the list.  That is simply stupid!

John, I've got Eudora for Windows, maybe this will work for you:

Right click on the button bar; choose Customize.
Click on edit, and choose Message.
Drag the letter icon w/2 arrows (reply to all) to your button bar.

That should do it. Or you could simply go to Message > Reply to All from
your toolbar commands.

This is now moot as the default reply is now to the list, and not the
original sender. On the trumpet mailing list, the default reply is to the
original sender, due to the large number of personal replies mistakenly
mailed to the list. On this list, personal replies are sent to the list on
purpose!

By the by, Eudora has an auto-complete feature, which would make it
relatively easy to respond to the list, if that wasn't already the default.