Keith Helgesen wrote:

> Chas, I had similar probs a week or so ago. Eventually I got my ISP on the
> 'phone and they deleted all the troublemakers. I too tried to unsub
> (temporarily!) but not successfully. Hanging in there the probs seem to now
> be fixed. My normal (non digest) mail is coming through all OK so I presume
> the long-suffering Henry has fixed things! Regards, Keith in OZ.

   Lucky you, your ISP was able to see and delete the troublemakers. My ISP can't
see them on the server, because they're big enough to bounce, so they don't stay
on the server, except long enough to cause some other bouncing...
  I'm glad to hear Henry has things fixed up as far as OZ is concerned, but
there's No Joy in tiny Moffat, Ontario, Canada.
Cheers,  Ch.S.