>>  I'd like to contact the person on the list who was compiling a
>>  multi-lingual dictionary of musical terms, but can't remember who it was.
>>  Please drop me a note off-list.  Thanks!
>
>There already is such a dictionary, published by Bärenreiter. I own it, and
>could give you more details, but I am away from home until about 4th June.
>
>Johannes

It's called _Terminorum musicae index septem linguis redactus_, and
is (or used to be) quite expensive. It was a considerable help to me
when I was compiling the 4-language glossary in the back of my own
book.

As I recall, it is not entirely free of error--but then, neither is
my own glossary :-]
--
Andrew Stiller
Kallisti Music Press