In a message dated 5/24/02 8:57:17 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< >>My hunch:  before using page reduction, my guess is that you also used
>>system reduction first, and when you inserted your measures, they were
>>inserted without the reduction.  When you copied the music without the
>>lyrics, it copied the reduction for the elements you copied, but since you
>>did not copy lyrics, when you copied those, they were not reduced.  I
>>suspect if you had copied everything, and erased the lyrics you did not
>>want, you would not have had the problem.  <<

I did not use system reduction.  It sounded good, though.  Maybe this is
something like what happened, anyway.  The reduction got copied, but cutting
and pasting destroyed the reduction that had been applied to verse two.

Crystal Premo
[EMAIL PROTECTED][EMAIL PROTECTED] >>

What happened was that your original verse font size differs from the default
setting and the verse 1 text size had been manually changed. When you copied
everything (this would not have happened in the first place if you used the
Mass Mover instead of copy/paste), what now became verse 2 changed back to
your default verse point size.

Lyric font changes do not take affect on existing lyrics - where as "New"
verses take on the attributes of your default font settings.