Just to quickly reiterate, I was asked to remove repeats from a piece I had
done for a composer and spread the verses out to eliminate the need to turn
back.  I did it in scroll view by adding measures, copying the music into
them without the lyrics, cutting the second verse and pasting it into the
first verse in the Edit Lyrics window, and shifting the lyrics into the
right place.

The lyrics which I cut from the second verse and pasted into the first were
bigger than the lyrics that were already there.

Johannes suggested that I had "fixed size" selected under Options, but I did
not.

I was able to get the lyrics the right size by selecting them in Edit Lyrics
and using "decrease" a couple of times, but this seems awkward and not the
right way to do things.

Any other advice?  After I finished this piece, I used Page Reduction to
bring it down to 76%.  Perhaps if I had returned it to 100% before doing the
edit?  Also seems stupid to have to do that.  After all, if I just make
edits to the lyrics after I have done the page reduction, they stay the
right size.

Crystal Premo
[EMAIL PROTECTED][EMAIL PROTECTED]