Pierre Bailleul writes:

> Do you know the easiest way to insert 2 grace notes at the end of a trill ?
> (not at the beginning of the other measure)

Just add the grace notes after the trill note. You might have to turn "Check
for Extra Notes" OFF in Speedy or Simple Entry before you add the notes.

> Another question : What's the way to slash 2 beamed grace notes like 1 grace
> note without using shape in measure expression tool ?

Currently, you have to attach a shape or a character to the first note in the
grace note group (Finale will not automatically slash them), but I would
suggest using the Articulation tool for this.
It's easiest if you always use flat beams for grace note groups, that way
you can always use the same symbol for the slash.

Best regards,

Jari Williamsson
ICQ #: 78036563