Dear listers,

The American composer Tom Johnson (The Four Note opera, Bonhhoeffer
Oratorium, Nine Bells, Failing) is putting all his music in the public
domain.

As a first step, his collection of articles The Voice of New Music is now
available for download as PDF and Microsoft Word files.

http://www.tom.johnson.org/English/booksenglish.html

Please drop the author a line if you download the file.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If someone need another format (Postcript, Appleworks, etc) drop me a line.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This collection of articles were originally published in The Village Voice
during the period 1972-1982, and devoted to all the emerging tendencies of
that time. They formed a thick book published by Apollohuis (Netherlands)
but now out of print.

I hope you enjoy them. Remember they are free.

Javier Ruiz, composer
Cno. Piedra Pómez, 2.
38260 Tejina
Santa Cruz de Tenerife