Johannes Gebauer writes:

> I don't think system and page percentage show the same results in size, and
> I am trying to convert a document from page to system reduction. Has anyone
> a formula for this or can tell me how 85% page reduction would be expressed
> in system reduction?

What kind of Page Reduction? With "Hold Margins"?

Of course you'll never get the identical equivalent when only moving from
page % to system %, since some vertical distances (top system margin
and distance between systems) don't resize when using system %.

But if "Hold Margins" was on during 85% page reduction, the basic
formula would go something like this:
* Set Page % to 100
* Set system % to 85 and the Staff Height for the system to 96 EVPUs.
Make sure that "Hold Margins" and "Resize Vertical Space" are ON.
* Set the distances between each system to 85% of the previous value
* Set the top value of each system to 85% of the previous value

Sounds like a job for a plug-in, btw.

Best regards,

Jari Williamsson
ICQ #: 78036563