In a message dated 7/2/2002 3:32:41 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Sometimes setting it to jump backwards is useful if you want to hear a
selection over and over and over again, either because something is
bugging you about it and you can't quite figure out what,

Hi;

I did set the target measure to measure #1, where the repeat was at #32, but to keep the program from "hanging" I had to set it for a finite numer of passes (under 20 or so).

Even so, sometimes it takes a whole minute to set up the playback file. I surmise that when I set that last option it is trying to set up a playback file of infinite length, so naturally it never can finish.

Thanks; Tammy