--Op 11-07-2002 13:25 +0200 schreef Jari Williamsson:

> First, make sure that you have 2002a or later.

Unfortunately, I don't own the copy I use, so the decision to upgrade isn't
mine to make (even if it's just a download away...).

> In earlier versions, you could sometimes work around it with Staff Styles
> for partial measures, but the Fin2002a approach is much more flexible.

Thanks, that did the trick. I didn't even need to select partial measures,
because upon closer inspection, normal and special noteheads don't occur in
the same measures.

(Thanks to David Bailey also)

Patrick Hubers
[EMAIL PROTECTED]